Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Friends, Fruit Salad, and a Sweet Baby Girl

Dear Sweet Boy,
You had a great baby visit this afternoon.

Today Neil and I got to spend some quality time with Mama Hawley and Baby Eden. Hawley had Eden about 6 months before I had Neil. She is one of those rare mothers who offers just enough advice and its all so helpful. I'm really grateful for her.

We made gazpacho and fruit salad for the visit and we were blessed with some leftovers.


Neil was awestruck by Eden.


Who wouldn't be? She's pretty. And really good at eating noses.



Also Hawley is letting me borrow an awesome book:

It has these great recipes for adults and ways to make them baby or child accessible. I can't wait to get cooking.

It really made my day to have them here. And I could tell Neil loved it.



No comments:

Post a Comment